Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Style: Outfit of the Day: Spring Into Summer



I don't know about you but the whole "its almost summer but not quite spring" season is such a tough one to dress for! One minute it can be super nice out and I'm dying of heat and the next the clouds come in and its breezy and cool and I'm wishing for a jacket! In New England this is just life...so it is necessary to know what to wear!

I love adding a cardigan or flowey sweater type thing to tank tops because its like you get double the styling options. You get to wear all your summer tank tops throughout the fall and winter AND you get to keep all your cardigan type shirts out during the summer and spring.

One of my favorite pieces to throw on over almost anything is the chambray shirt. Its just a denim shirt and is SO comfy and cute and makes almost any outfit casual. Plus its nice and warm for those in between days.

So here is my in between seasons outfit! Details on where I got everything will be at the end. I wore this out to get sushi with my husband, but it could easily be worn out to a BBQ, to the beach or basically anywhere you want to look cute but be comfy!









Earrings: Kate Spade Outlet
Chambry Shirt: Nordstrom BP
Tank Top: Express
Maxi Skirt: Marshalls
Mini Ring: Nordstrom BP
Flip Flops: American Eagle
Sunglasses: Rayban





A little Sound of Music action at the end here. No photo shoot done by my husband is taken seriously. The hiiiiiilllllls are allllliiiiveee!

Would you try this outfit out? Is this something you'd wear? Are these "outfit of the day" type posts helpful/fun to read? Do you want more!?
Leave me a comment down below!




No comments:

Post a Comment