Monday, May 12, 2014

MakeupBag: Brushes. Part Two: Eye Brushes



Welcome to part two!! Lets just get right down to the details. The eye details that is. Here's a breakdown on some different eye brushes.


And my favorites for eye brushes?
From Left to Right:

-E30 Pencil Brush ($12) I like this brush for putting a bit of color under the lashes or for smoking out the lash line. I do wish it was a bit softer.

-Real Techniques Shading Brush ($5.99) A great brush for putting on shadow. I have a few of these because they do such a great job and are an awesome price.

-Elf Studio Small Angled Brush ($3) I don't even like this brush but at the time it was all I had for my brows. I am now trying out the new Anastasia one. I'll keep you posted on how I like that. I still wanted to include this one because I do feel like a brow brush is important!

-Sigma E20 Short Shader ($12) this brush works wonderfully to place shadow under the lash line. 

-Sigma E25 Blending Brush ($12) perfect for adding that transition shade into the lid. I can't do my makeup without this baby!

-Mac 252 Large Shader Brush ($32) Yes, this is the most expensive of my brushes. Mac brushes are pricey but its because they are handmade and totally perfect brushes! I love using this one when I want a wash of color all over my lid (and when I'm in a hurry). Its so large it makes it super fast to add shadow.

-Sigma E55 Eye Shading Brush ($12) Great for packing color all over the lid. 

-Sigma E40 Tapered Blending ($12) This is another brush I love to use with my transition shade. It works amazingly to blend colors out.

Whew! You made it through the monster list of brushes! (How many times is the world brushes in this post, man oh man!) The last post will be my Top Seven Brushes along with how to care for them so keep an eye out for that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment