Tuesday, May 27, 2014

LipStickLove: Whitening Lightening Lip Glosses


Let me just tell you about these awesome little lipglosses. Okay first they have a built in mirror and light so you can apply your lip color ANYWHERE and ANYTIME.
Secondly they are specially designed to make your teeth look whiter. I'm not sure exactly how, maybe a bit of a blue undertone in them all?
Third, they are AMAZINGLY pigmented and have wonderful color payoff.
Fourth, they last on your lips and you don't have to reapply them a million times throughout the day.
Fifth, they smell great. (very important)
Sixth, the wands are perfectly shaped.

Winner lipglosses all the way around


Here they are swatched on my hand, this is just ONE little swipe with the wand. You can see the great color payoff.




























The colors I got from Left to Right: Rosehill, Coral Craze, Nude and Pink Tiara.
I honestly can't say enough good things about these! They are pricey but keep an eye out for coupons. I think one gloss is normally around $30 and I got mine for $10 each! 


No comments:

Post a Comment