Thursday, May 22, 2014

ScentsToLove: Bobbi Brown "Beach"


Its very rare that I LOVE a perfume. I'm pretty picky with my scents. I don't like anything too heavy, too floral, too fruity etc. But this? This I think is the perfect summer perfume.


I have to warn you , if you don't the smell of sunscreen you will not like this perfume at all. To me it smells like how your skin smells after a day at the beach. Sunscreen, sunshine, sand, and all things wonderful summertime.

The other disclaimer I will put on this perfume is that it is not very long lasting. It doesn't linger on the skin like I wish it would and I feel like I have to use a lot (that's why so much is gone already!). BUT since I LOVE the smell so much I am okay with reapplying it so I can smell it again.



It is on the pricier side as with all Bobbi Brown products. ($70) I bought mine at Lord and Taylor but you can also find it at Sephora, Macys, and Nordstrom.

I really like the simple classic bottle. I hate when perfumes over-do it on the bottles.

The description (which I totally agree with!) on the website says:
 "Designed with a lightly intoxicating blend of sand, jasmine, sea spray and mandarin, Beach captures the atmosphere and attitude of summer. This eau de parfum is wearable anytime, anywhere."

This will be the scent I rock all summer long!

1 comment: