Wednesday, May 28, 2014

DrugstoreDupes: L'oreal Miss Manga vs. Too Faced Better Then Sex

I FINALLY FOUND IT!



For months my favorite mascara has been Too Faced Better Then Sex, and for months I've been on the hunt for a drugstore dupe. Better Then Sex is everything I want in a mascara but its $23 so every time I bought it I cringed.

L'oreal just came out with a brand new mascara called "Miss Manga". Not only does it have adorable packaging but it is just as good as Better Then Sex on my lashes! And the best part? Miss Manga is under seven dollars. Yes, you read it right, that's a sixteen dollar difference.

First the pictures, then some more information about the lovely Miss Manga.


on the left is Better Then Sex and on the right is Miss Manga.


Better Then Sex


Miss Manga



It gives great volume and tons of length. Two coats is perfect. I tried three and it did get clumpy so don't overdo it. I actually think Miss Manga gives a bit more length.


The wand is a little strange, its very bendy so it takes a bit to get used too. 
Here they are compared to each other, very different wands so it must be the formula that is similar.

I did experience a bit of flaking throughout the day but I always get flaking with Better Then Sex so I didn't care too much.
Better Then Sex does feel a bit more natural and soft on the lashes, Miss Manga feels a bit more crunchy. Miss Manga is a bit more of a "wet" formula so it can be messy to work with, it might be one of those mascaras that get better as it dries up.
All in all this is the BEST drugstore mascara I've tried in a long time. If you like Better Then Sex you will LOVE this mascara.



Have you tried this mascara? Let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment