Monday, May 19, 2014

MakeupBag: My Top Seven Makeup Brushes






And the moment we've all been waiting for! The Top Seven!!!





So seven is a bit more doable right?? If you have these brushes there is really no need for anymore. They will get the job done, and done right.

Now it's also very important to take care of these brushes! If you bought all these even with the discounts you're still looking at spending around $70, averaging about $10 a brush which is reasonable but it's also a good chunk of money! You want these brushes to last and to stay in good shape. So I have two tips: wash them and store them correctly.

I try to wash my brushes every two weeks. If you aren't washing them bacteria can build up on them and create those blemishes on the face that we all hate.
Now there are TONS of brushes cleaners out there but the very best thing I have found is baby shampoo! It's cheap, it's gentle and it works perfectly.

I store my brushes standing up in a glass jar so the brush hairs don't get bent from keeping them in my makeup bag or in a drawer.

And that ends this series all about brushes. Any more questions? Let me know and I'll answer them the best I can!




No comments:

Post a Comment