Monday, March 17, 2014

HairDo's: How to Do The Poof VIDEO







As I was trying to write out how I do my poof I realized it would be one million times easier just to SHOW it. And so I tried my hand at recording a video. Its much more difficult then it sounds. I figured it would be easy as pie, I would just explain how I did it right? Wrong. But I gave it a shot anyways and even though I just ended up laughing at myself I thought maybe it would help someone so here it is!









Take a section of hair starting at the arch of each eyebrow, pull it back and then kinda "push" it forward and pin, criss-crossing your bobby pins. Leave it like that or add a bun or ponytail!




Thanks for watching! Send me a pic if you try and it and as always leave any questions below.


No comments:

Post a Comment