Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Scents to Love: Clean Rollerball Collection

Clean Mini Rollerball Collection.
 ($18) 
Sephora

A collection of five of the cutest little rollerballs! I like this idea because you get to test out five different scents but its not those tiny samples (those things annoy me). There are large enough that I'll get quite a few uses out of each one to figure out how long they last and which one I like the best (although I think I already know).

Clean Fresh Laundry – I opened this one first and it wasn’t a rollerball! I was so confused so I opened another one and it was a rollerball (whew) I guess this one just had a little problem. I think the rollerball part got stuck inside the cap. 
Oh well, it still works. Definitely a “fresh” scent.  It smells like spring to me. Clean and fresh. I don’t know where they got the laundry part from but I sure WISH my laundry smelled like this.

Clean Rain-  Rain is a PERFECT description for this. It has a little bit of a woodsy smell compared to the others. Still so light and fresh but not so light that it disappears. I love this one.

Clean Shower Fresh- Out of all the them is this my least favorite. Its not a bad smell. Its just not a “oh my word this smells amazing” smell. I guess Shower Fresh is a good name for it because that’s all it smells like, something clean and fresh. But again, very light.

Clean Warm Cotton- Ok, this smells like a laundry room. With a hint of something sweet. Not my favorite one, but I’ll still use it. Actually I just decided this one and Shower Fresh tie for my least favorite. Not that they are BAD just not great.

Clean Skin- LOVE LOVE LOVE! I smelled this one first in the store when I spotted this set. I had been wanting to smell it ever since I heard Jaclyn Hill rave about it. I think her and I have similar "scent taste". 
Last year she was going on and on about Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine and I bought it and ADORED it. It was my summer scent.The bottle is half gone already!
Anyways, so I smelled it and it took me back to my Hollister and Abrecrombie days. I had a perfume back then from one of those stores that I wore til it was gone. You know how a scent can just take you to another time? That’s what happened in the Sephora store for me as soon as I smelled it. I was so torn between the rollerball of this scent ($20) the full sized ($38) or getting this set ($18).
 I finally decided on this set (duh). As far as describing this scent?  Its just so girly and fresh and summery and all around wonderful. It has a bit of warmth to it, some kind of vanilla maybe? Its my new favorite scent and it might just be my summer perfume this year!

This set was worth it for me just to try out the Clean Skin Rollerball but I'm liking the variety that the whole set brings. A win of a purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment