Thursday, August 21, 2014

AllAboutTheEyes: Buxom Lash Bar Vanity Mascara


There's a new idea in the beauty world when it comes to mascara! Buxom has come up with a really cool concept! Its called the Buxom Lash Bar and here's how it works. You start out with the Vanity Lash Mascara, then comes the fun part.

There are seven different mascara wands that do seven different things for your lashes. You chose which wand you want based on what you want your lashes to do. You can chose one for volume, one for length one for separation so on and so forth. 

At Sephora there is a display with all the wands so you can check them out before you buy.
My favorite type of lashes are big and bold but the wand that was made for volume was not at the store so I went with the "Lush and Lifted" wand instead




The formula of this mascara is GREAT! Its not to wet, not to dry. Its SUPER black and easy to work with. It doesn't smudge or flake throughout the day, I've worn it for over ten hours at a time and its lasted wonderfully. It might be silly but I also love the packaging, the gold with the black is just so pretty.


I really like the wand I ended up getting also. One side is full and fluffy to build volume and the other side is a little comb to help with length and separation. The comb side works great for my bottom lashes and I can get some really great volume with the other side. 



This mascara retails for $22 and you can choose the brush on for "free". I mean its not really free because how would you use the mascara if you didn't have a brush? 
Then you can buy other brushes for $11 each. (I still really want to try the "Big and Bushy" wand.)

It doesn't beat out my favorite Too Faced Better Then Sex mascara BUT it comes in a close second.

What do you think of this concept? Will you give it a try?



No comments:

Post a Comment