Thursday, June 5, 2014

Deals and Steals: Scoring FREE Beauty Products

I don't know about you but I love a good beauty steal. And the best steal of all is of course getting something for free!

Sephora has a great program where for every dollar you spend you get a point. Its called being a "Beauty Insider". And then every month they come out with new samples that you can use your points for and get for free! Now I realize that they aren't free for real since you do have to spend money to get them BUT its a great way to try out different products and its kind of like a little bonus for being a loyal customer.

You all know I am forever in my local Sephora which means I am forever spending money there. So I've racked up quite a lot of points.

Sometimes they will even do a special 500 point perk which is a whole set of mini size products and this month it was the Nars set. Nars is among the more pricey makeup brands so to get to try out all these for free was a huge win for me!



This set included a sample of the primer, which I've used before and I know is awesome (it might be put away for the future giveaway!), a mini size blush in a Deep Throat, mini satin lip pencil in Rikugien and a mini Larger Then Life Longwear Eyeliner in Via Veneto.


The blush is a favorite in the beauty world so I was excited to give it a try and its a beautiful peachy pink with a bit of gold shimmer too it. The eyeliner is a great dark black and lasted all day on me without smudging and the satin lip pencil is a perfect shade of pink. 

So if you aren't a beauty insider yet at Sephora make sure you sign up!


No comments:

Post a Comment