Tuesday, July 22, 2014

AllAboutTheEyes: Sephora Lash Stash To Go



Every once in awhile when I'm on my shopping adventures I find something that makes me think "Wow, what a good idea!" And this product falls right into that category. It's the Sephora Lash Stash To Go and it retails for $25.


In this little package you get FIVE Deluxe Sample Size mascaras to try out. And these aren't just some seven dollar drugstore mascaras, these retail for $18-$25 dollars for each mascara. When I'm going to spend that amount of money on a mascara I want to KNOW that its going to do its job correctly. But is it really worth $25 to try out five mascaras? Well there's one more thing you get in this package, a "Mascara Voucher" that you bring back to Sephora and get to pick a FULL SIZE mascara to take home for FREE.

Now if you're a beauty on a budget check this out: Each mini mascara will last at least a month so if you only open one a month you can get five months out of this package and then another three months out of the full size mascara! So that's eight months, say you had to buy a new drugstore mascara every month at seven bucks, that's $56 or even if you only buy mascara every other month that's still $28. So this is a money saver! Eight months of mascara for $25.




But if you are me, you just want to try them all out right away so you can review them.

Too Faced Better Then Sex- the best mascara of life. I knew I loved this already.

Blinc Mascara- This mascara did not work well for me at all! It was too wet and clumpy. It might have been one of those that would work better as it dried out but I gave it away to a friend to see if she would like it better then me.

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes- This is a a very good every day mascara. It doesn't have a WOW factor but its just a good basic one.

Bare Minerals Lash Domination- I REALLY liked this mascara. It had a very cool brush, it gave great length and volume, the two things that matter the most. 

Lancome Hypnotise Drama- I wanted to love this mascara because I had heard SO many good things about it but it just didn't work very well. Too clumpy and didn't give me the length I like.



So it was an easy choice for me, Better Then Sex still was my favorite, but Lash Domination came in a close second. All in all it was fun to try out all these mascaras and I LOVE that you get a full size one out of the deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment